Portable design – 3.5 inches LCD Monitor
Portable veterinary endoscope adopts the expanded viewing and recording capability. It enables observation without cables or peripherals, providing with a level of mobility that allows it be operated almost anywhere.
Excellent optical system
High definition image: High-definition CMOS camera adopts the 990K pixels. It can capture high quality images.
Wider field of view technology can provide excellent and detailed images.
Large range angulations make it easier to observation.
3-100mm depth of view provides precise observation ability for both close and far objects.
Wider instrument channel
It is easier to operate that a wide range of instruments can be used with the 2.0mm~3.2mm diameter channel.
1. Power supply: AC 110-220V(10%), 50/60Hz
2. Video Signal Output: AV, DVI, Y/C (S-video)
3. Build-in USB image capturing device (connect to PC)
4. Type of protection against electric shock: Class I
5. Brightness Adjustment: +- 50 steps
6. Degree of protection against electric shock: BF type
7. Manual IRIS function: Ave/Peak
8. Hemoglobin Enhancement: 0-3 steps
9. Full digital image processing
10. Freeze and Display: 16pics
11. HD Video/Photo Recording through USB disk 16G
12. Multilevel illumination control: 9 steps
13. White balance function